“Corporate reputation” is more than a trendy buzzword. It’s an important aspect of your business, and it always has a job to do.
What is corporate reputation management?
Corporate reputation management may be elevating your company into the global marketplace, demonstrating your firm’s cultural competence, or helping your business recover from a public relations misstep. Whatever its function, your reputation must be treated like any other valuable asset.
At Jayson, we are dedicated to helping our clients both protect and strengthen their relationships with – and reputation among – diverse stakeholder groups.
Building corporate reputation and trust
Our approach to corporate reputation management is rooted in the relationship between corporate brands and stakeholder trust, a bridge we’ve been building for over a decade. Our corporate reputation research includes fielding and analyzing data on regular basis which has given us great insight into the factors that shape corporate reputation.
When you take charge of your corporate reputation, you can:
- Innovate more quickly so you can lead your competitors.
- Increase existing sales and develop more appropriate products.
- Be viewed as socially and environmentally responsible.
- Develop messages that engage your global stakeholders.
- Recruit top talent and be known as a great place to work.
- Secure Global License to Operate in developed countries.
- Enhance relations with regulators and government.
- Help maintain and increase share value.
- Rebound more quickly when faced with a crisis.