On-page SEO is very important in terms of overall SEO strategy. It concentrates on making a web page's design and content more search engine friendly.
The much vaunted 'magical' effect of link building and content marketing needs good on-page SEO to work. Without it your website might not rank as highly even with off-page optimization.
Many times, websites with better domain names and more backlinks are outranked by sites that have better on-page optimization to their credit.
On-page Optimization is extremely important to conquer the search engine ranking arena. Some of the significant points to remember while doing this are:
- You have to be clear about the type of website and what are the targeted audiences. It will help to form the best-suited on-page SEO techniques accordingly.
- If your existing website is few months aged, then there is no need to buy a new domain. Remember that age factor also matters in search engine rankings as search engines pay attention to age factor while providing rank to website.
- Right and effective keywords research are quite significant. After selecting the best-suited keywords, you need to find suitable site map that will help search engines to index all the pages of your site.
- Proper density keywords should be used in the website. Don’t overdo it otherwise search engines may ban your site for keyword stuffing. Therefore, pay attention to right keywords density. With our SEO specialist in Chennai will analyze all the major suitable keywords stuffed properly in the content with strong Keyword Density.
- Tag major images of your website so that they frequently appear in image searches.
- Your anchor text should be enriched with website relevant keywords. Plenty of sites with keyword enriched anchor text have been rewarded with higher ranks in search engine results.